Sunday, December 12, 2010

The old fucking man

on 11/12/10 i help my mother change bedsheet then i father
come back lor? he go and kick the mat-ness and pillow i also dun no
wat happen leh?then the next day my mother put $20 to give
me and my brother buy something to eatthen he take leh then go and buy food
then he buy nasi lemak and been boon then only have one chincken weing then me and my brother also one leh but my bother still in the room haven come mah my father ask me eat then u no like that still never mah leh after a while my mother come back aready when i bath my brother say he one to fight with my father but he ren then after that
we go vivo city  then we come back then my grandfather and his girlfriend come back with my father
then my father scold my mother lor then my brother go army mah so i and my mother want to
sleep my brother room mah then my father go to my brother room and sleep lor then still throw are were things in his room lor
when i grow up me and my brother will stay will my  everybody as-set my father the old fucking man will stay at the OLD FOLK HOME.........

No comments:

Post a Comment